(Updated Wednesday, July 22, at 1 p.m.)
Oral Health Care & COVID-19
Local media recently contacted us to find out more about steps we are taking to deliver care and handle positive test results 的 our personnel. We wanted to share our response with our patients and college below.
- UF 学院 的 牙科 COVID-19 FAQ
- UF健康 COVID-19 FAQs and Website
- University 的 Florida FAQs
- University 的 Florida COVID-19 Tracking
- CDC Travel Recommendations
A Letter to Our UFCD Patients from Dean Isabel Garcia, DDS, MPH
学院 的 牙科 资源
Information on processes and protocols compiled by Dr. Micaela Gibbs, UFCD interim chair 的 community dentistry and behavioral science, as we navigate the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) together.
Protecting Yourself and Others
Please heed all recommendations to protect our loved ones and our communities by following 疾病预防控制中心指导 about how to prevent COVID-19 illness and recognize symptoms.
- How to protect yourself
- Disinfecting your home if someone is sick
- Steps to take if you think you are sick
- Caring for yourself at home
联系 Us Before Coming to the Dental Center If You Have:
- Traveled recently to China, Iran or any European country and/or had close personal contact with someone who has returned from these areas.
- Fever greater than 100
- And/or close personal contact with someone who has these symptoms.
We encourage everyone to follow precautions to protect your health and the health 的 those around you. For updated information, here are some recommended sites: